Charter flight for EUROLEAGUE Turkish Airlines 02/08/2023
1. Heading to Belgrade for l’EUROLEAGUE Turkish Airlines
2. Organisation of the flight
3. Chartered Aircraft
4. Why charter a private plane for a sports trip
Heading to Belgrade for Euroleague
For their Euroleague match in Serbia (Belgrade), the Villeurbanne team LDLC ASVEL called on our air charter services. MK Partnair, a specialist in private aircraft chartering, has been organising chartered flights for sports teams for over a decade.
Objective of the mission: to organise a day trip with a return trip home after the game.
Key elements of the game 🏀
City, Country : Belgrade, Serbie
Place : Štark Arena
Team: LDLC ASVEL / Partizan
Competition : Euroleague Basketballl Turskish Airlines
Time of the event : 20:00 Local Time
Organisatio of the Flight
|Departure : Lyon|
Arrival : Belgrade
Vol : One day round-trio
Flight time LYN-BEG : 02h10
- Coordinator at the airport Under the coordination of an MK PARTNAIR representative (here Ahmed), the ASVEL team and its sports staff were led and assisted during all the stages of the charter on site at the departure and arrival of each flight (outward and return). His presence allowed the group to have fluidity and serenity in the organisation of the trip.
- BackOffice Team : Together with the team at the airport, our back office team monitored and managed the flight remotely and was available 24 hours a day. The mission of our back office team is clear: to follow the different steps in real time and implement solutions. They work in close collaboration with different stakeholders such as the airport, the handler, the terminal, the airline, the crew of the aircraft, catering… In order to ensure a quality support and follow-up to our client, we stay in touch by phone, WhatsApp and email.
- Real-time communication with the sports staff and our teams: the person in charge of passengers (on the client side) is regularly informed of the status of flights (arrival of the plane, state of preparation of the plane, boarding gate, etc.). The aim is to facilitate access to information as much as possible
Aircraft chartered for the flight
Our expertise allowed us to define the ideal aircraft and the right operator for this move. We suggested the Embraer 135LR. The aircraft has 30 seats. To discover our fleet of airliners, click here.
These pictures were taken when the passengers boarded the Lyon-Bron business airport.
Why charter a private plane for this type of trip?
Chartering an airliner for this type of event is beneficial for sports teams for several reasons.
- Time flexibility and flight connection
Charter flights allow for direct connections between cities at the chosen times. In this case, it allowed for a round trip during the day: arrival in the morning and return after the match.
- Organisation by professionals
Our team takes care of the organisation and follow-up from A to Z: from the preparation of the flight to the personalisation of the plane. This contributes to the smooth running of the mission and helps to counter any unforeseen events or complications that may arise.
- Benefit from a decade of expertise and privileged relationships with airport partners
Dans le cas présent, cela a permis d’obtenir des dérogations sur les horaires d’ouverture des aéroports d’affaires. The experience of our team and the joint work with our airport partners means that we can benefit from flexibility in scheduling and operations. In this case, this has enabled us to obtain derogation on the opening hours of business airports.
- Aircraft customisation
During this trip, the headrests of the seats bore the logo of the sports team. (See the elements of aircraft customisation)
- Taking your sports equipment with you
The chartering of a private plane enabled the LDLC ASVEL team to transport the equipment and sp
Charter your private plane now for your sporting events
Chartering an aircraft for a sporting event requires a certain amount of expertise in order to determine the right aircraft for the flight, to propose the most advantageous solutions for your air charters and to optimise costs. Are you a sports club? Contact MK Partnair, charterer for over a decade for sports teams.